Monday 12th - Tuesday 13th August 2024
Join us in Sydney for WorldCC's 2024 APAC Summit where we explore our theme for the year, Transactions to outcomes: uniting process, technology, and skills
Join us in Sydney this August
WorldCC's 2024 APAC Summit offers CCM, legal and procurement professionals a roadmap with which to navigate this changing world. It looks at how to move beyond transactions to focus on outcomes, by uniting process, technology and skills.
Prepare to be inspired, informed and empowered by connecting with 300+ industry leaders, innovators and professionals from the APAC region, both in person and online.
- Two-day entry to the APAC Summit at the Shangri-La Sydney Hotel
- Access to all interactive and non-interactive sessions
- All food and drinks, including a spectacular gala dinner event
- Exclusive pre-event Secret networking on Sunday 11th August
- 12 CPD points
- Access to non-interactive sessions, streamed live from the Sydney event
- 3 CDP points
- Keynote presentations
- Industry insights
- Speed Tech Demo
- Panel discussions
- Case studies
- Interactive workshops
- Networking opportunities
- AI adoption and challenges
- Career advancement and skills development
- ROI of contract economics, and commercial acumen
- Contract simplification and collaboration
- Supply chain resilience, diversity and procurement
- Sustainable contracting practices
- Technology and its social impact
- Agile and relational contracting
- Negotiation Skills
- AI tools
- Sustainable contracting practices
If that's not enough to draw your attention, here is why you should attend...
Grow your knowledge: Immerse yourself in cutting-edge insights, trends, and best practices that will shape the future of contract management.
Join the WorldCC Community: Forge connections with experts, influencers, and peers who share your passion for contract management.
Global perspectives: Gain an international view of contract management practices from diverse cultures and industries, enriching your skill sets.
Highly interactive: Get creative through interactive sessions, workshops, and discussions designed to spark innovation in your approach to contracts.
Great fun: Experience learning and leisure in the captivating city of Malaga, where culture meets technology.
Learn from the best: Our line-up of inspirational keynote speakers will challenge your perspectives and encourage new ways of thinking.
Embrace technology: Discover the latest technological advancements that are reshaping contract management processes.
Growth opportunities: Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your journey, discover growth opportunities to suit your career stage.
Secure your place!
- Earlybird* Member: AUD $995 + GST
- Standard Member: AUD $1195 + GST
- Earlybird* Non-member (includes one year membership to WorldCC, saving over AUSD $300): AUD $1295 + GST
- Standard Non-member (includes one year membership to WorldCC, saving over AUSD $300): AUD $1595 + GST
- Group of 5 of more: AUD $995 + GST (contact email@example.com to find out more)
*Earlybird rates valid through to 23 May 2024.
There are a limited number of subsidised in-person tickets for members who wish to attend from outside of Australia. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Can’t join us in person? For the first time, the APAC Summit will be streamed online. Even if you can’t make it to Sydney, you can still hear the content, experience the event and interact with other online attendees.
- Member virtual access: AUD $50
- Non-member virtual access: AUD $95
Methods of Payment
Click register to pay by credit/debit card or if you would prefer to receive an invoice, email email@example.com.
Join us together with over 300 CCM, legal and procurement professionals in Sydney this August!
Click here for our Terms & Conditions
Enjoy you stay
The luxurious Shangri-La Hotel provides the perfect setting for this transformative summit.
Sydney combines international flair with a uniquely Australian approach to enjoying life. You’ll be mesmerised by an unparalleled panorama, the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge greet you each day.
As always, we've secured a number of rooms at a special rate for Summit attendees. Book through the link below to get an exclusive WorldCC discount.
Feedback from APAC 2023 Summit in Melbourne
"I found the Summit was great for industry networking, seeing a range of new tech solutions ,and hearing from inspiring speakers on Govt procurement, AI and current industry challenges. To be immersed in this for 2 days was amazing, and highly recommend attending next year!"
Previous WorldCC Summit partners
Fancy sponsoring our 2024 APAC Summit?
We attract big names both in attendance and sponsorship of our Summits. Above are some recent sponsorship partners.
Please leave your details below to access our prospectus on Sponsorship Opportunities for WorldCC's 2024 APAC Summit, and a member of our events team will be in touch.